Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 1 month ago

Muslims, if your god says it's acceptable to marry and have intercourse with a 9 year old child, does that not mean it is evil?

Update 2:

Maybe not intercourse but allows the child to be anally raped and sexually molested. Oh that's WAY better.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • The thing is, such hadith is faulty as best, as none of the sahabas ever narrated such.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

male-privilege. 

islam supports that women and all other beings are inferior to islamic men. this is sort-of a perversion of teaching that originates from saying that religion fulfills all men, distorted to say it is one which supports a social male privilege that is just absurd.

it is the impurities in thought, and in the life of the teachers and leaders, which allows this sort of nonsense to pass as spiritual development. this sort of nonsense is passed-down from teacher-to-teacher over the ages, and is so perverse and impure that you think adult people, men and women, would have the common sense to know better.

i would be ashamed to "thump the koran" and to practice the impurities it holds.

• 1 month ago

muslims love to lie for their allah and say when a 9 year old has her first period . she is then ready to become a mother and a wife. so much brainwashing and so little thought!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You're full of lies, misconceptions, religious bigotry, ignorance and full of ugly, horrid thoughts. Please educate yourself and you have lied about my Lord. And ignore filthy scums, slandering, lying users like amrouror.

Education, and knowledge is the cure for those filthy, delusional lies of yours. And may Allah guide you. Crime and immoral evil deeds are not allowed in Islam including what you are suggesting. Stop it and educate yourself, seek the truth.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I’m Jewish and we are allowed in my religion.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Why did he marry her when she was 6 yrs old...for her brains?

• Mintee
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

our God, is the same God that Abraham, Moses, and Jesus worshipped.. and in the bible.. many young women were that young that married.. Mary herself was around 11 or 12 when she married Joseph.. also... in Islam.. a woman is of marrying age once she reaches puberty.. could be 9, could be 18.. its when she starts her menstrual cycles.. doesnt mean EVERY single girl marries at 9yrs old.. ..

• armouror
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

Islam is a cult allah does not exist what god would need a winged *** to fly to the Moon

• 1 month ago

This isn't true, it's acceptable to marry a child but it's forbidden to have an intercourse with them before they hit puberty

• armouror
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

https://talkinjihadblues.wordpress.com/2008/07/15/koran-654-allah-okays-raping-babies/

• 1 month ago

That 9 year old child is waiting for you go and don't ask questions

• 1 month ago

I don't think this is true. nothing like this is mentioned in their holy book.

• tom1 month agoReport

why don't you read the quran bukhari hadiths and learn about your prophet murdering, robbing and raping? stop being a fool. did you know you can google these crimes and google will post the verses from allah that confirms the way your mo really was@

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.