Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetFacebook Β· 9 months ago

What are the reasons why someone doesn't post on Facebook anymore?

I know lots of friends that they used to post nice things and now they don't post almost nothing. I normally check and wait to see a post and they don't post when I thought they would post.

• ron h

if they were russians, they got paid and left.

• Steven

Sometime user have some content to post, so they post regularly and after that they curates the content online and update on the facebook. Sometime user post the spammy content, so Facebook block them.

They r deadπŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»β˜ 

1. They're dead

2. They realize facebook sucks

My family posts on Facebook a lot. My family has been using Facebook since 2009 though. In my opinion nowadays, it really depends on when you started using the platform. The rate of people joining Facebook in 2019 has majorly dropped.

• Daniel

Some people dont want to Post about what there doing anymore some people have Lost Interest in Facebook

• joedlh

They realized that social networking is a big waste of time and energy, and perhaps moved beyond a craving to have complete strangers affirm their value as people. In addition, maybe they found more productive ways in real life to explore creativity and reason.

I guess they are bored or tired of posting, or they want to keep the current events of their life private.

People get bored and moved on. This was a better board when there was a section for silliness and people could move poor answers to it.

Well facebook over the years started having competitors and privacy on facebook wasnt present