Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 month ago

Do you think there are too many restrictions and laws now a days ?

Of course. Countries that have laws cannot be free.

Nobody is hurt by me getting into a consensual fight or having consensual sex with a prostitute or people under 21 being treated as the children they mentally are.

No. Changing times for the worse require more laws and regulations. If people can't demonstrate responsibility, intelligence, or common sense, rules need to be enforced to help protect the people. Otherwise, life would actually be how I'd love it to be, where people just have to suffer the consequences of their actions. An example of this is instead of banning certain vaping products, just let the teens make their own decisions and ultimately suffer from lung damage so that they can look back on those choices 20 years from now and say to themselves, "I can't believe I really wanted to use that stuff. It seemed cool and trendy at the time, but how was I supposed to know it was bad for my health." If they live this way, they are more likely to raise responsible kids because they will want their kids to learn from their mistakes as well and develop better decision making morals.

Less under Trump who deregulated many of them, reformed others. Remember, Obama wanted bigger government, typical to Democrat ideology. Trump isn't like that. Trump likes to save money, he cuts cost, he wants performance out of people and projects.

president Trump signs the Criminal Justice Reform Bill

Source(s): bisexual Christian

Thanks to lawyers ,who love law ,but have no regard for justice .

yes .

Pay your own way, don't hurt others, don't pollute and don't cost others money. It really could boil down to that.

Especially on women. Dress codes, healthcare, pay etc.