where can i buy a GOL sniper magnum?

been doing some research but can't really find a site where I can buy one from. Id like it in .338 Lapua

i didn't ask for smart ******* answers

Well Mr. Stink most any gun store has what you want. Maybe you don't ask them properly. With a

avatar of "The Stink" most would not take you serious. Good luck Mr. Stink and happy days ahead.

• BBean

I bought mine in N.O. Louisiana corner of Canal and St. Gonad. They have a unique selection of all the latest gun technology. Indoor shooting range lets you enjoy the marriage of gun owner and weapon of choice.(WARNING) This is a real marriage and legal in all parishes east of the Sabine river and most of counties west of the Sabine to Neches river. Divorces are non existent in reciprocating counties and parishes.

From Big Pookies Sniper Rifle Emporium and Wannabe Warehouse, LLC Inc.

Conveniently located at the corner of Dilligaf Ave. and Lois Ln., Big Pookies Sniper Rifle Emporium and Wannabe Warehouse, LLC Inc. has everything you need for your super magnum sniper rifles and scopes and tripods and bipods and uni pods and tide pods. Every Wednesday is all you can eat Tide pod night!

• BBean
      1 month agoReport

My dream is to take a nickel tour of the famous Big Pookies warehouse. I would trade two AOC rally passes or 15 Beto passes...deal?