Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsHockey · 3 weeks ago

Where to sit at a hockey game?

I have never been to a hockey game and don't know a lot about the sport in general... so I'm not sure on where the best seats to choose for a live game would be.

I am buying tickets to surprise someone special to me and I want to make sure I choose good seats. I want to be sure we've got a good view of all the action and such. I want us to see what's going on and who's doing what.

So for all you hockey lovers - where is the best, reasonably priced seat for a game? I don't want to spend over about $120 per seat (lower price is great, trust me lol but that is the max I could do per seat without hurting myself).

Thank you in advance!

Yeah, Pearl. Obviously I want to sit where you can see everything. I don't know where that is though lol And Ryan, that freaks me out too. I've heard of someone being killed from that exact situation. Don't all arenas have glass now to prevent that though? Anyway, I just want to get my tickets so they don't sell out for the game date we want to attend.

Ok smarta*s. Obviously I'm going to sit in a seat. Some people... smh

Thank you Rajin. I was able to get lower ball and they are kind of centered, so we should have a pretty clear view of all the action. They are a few rows up from the glass too, so we won't have to worry about being TOO close and risk ruining potential views/action. They weren't exactly "cheap", but they were in my ideal range. There were absolutely more expensive ones too, so I feel pretty good about my purchase. I just hope the seats are as good as I anticipate them to be!

Best Answer

Lower bowl is the best, (upper bowl is cheap, but is still decent). Beside either the penalty box or the benches are the best seats, although these sell quickly.

**** all that. sit at home. it's cheaper

In a seat, probably.

End of the aisle so you can go to the restrooms or buy beer/food more easily.

in the back I dont wanna get hit

i would just sit somewheres where its easy to see everything

• Jay2 weeks agoReport

yahoo workers commenting?