What rings do girls where on their left finger besides a wedding and engagement ring?

Sooo my ex was just on Snapchat, she posted herself drinking a glass of wine and you could see a ring on her left finger. I mean, maybe she got engaged but she normally posts everything about her current bf or a ring that he would’ve just got for her, but she never posts anything about guys and she’s never posted anything about a ring until just now. 

15 Answers

Relevance
  • GEEGEE
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Any kind they want to. I am single and have worn rings of all kinds on either hand. You seem to be preoccupied with her so I'd give that line of thought a rest.

• 1 month ago

Maybe you should stop being so interested in your ex's marital status. If you're on good terms, ask her, if not, try not to think about it. Get a hobby. Meet new people.

• 1 month ago

Its normally for engagement or marriage. I would simply ask.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If you're friendly enough to have any legitimate interest you should just ask her. If you didn't end things amicably it's kind of none of your business.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

If it's not an engagement or wedding ring - it's just a ring.

People can wear rings on any fingers.

• Linda
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

It could be an engagement ring or a promise ring. Either that or she is trying to get people's attention to have them ask her about her ring. So ask her and find out.

• 1 month ago

Anyone can wear a ring, or several rings, for any reason they wish.

Be an adult and stop stalking your ex online; or block/un-friend her if you cannot resist the temptation; or call her yourself and ask if she’s engaged if you’re so darn curious (although she’s in no way obligated to give you an answer, remember).

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

ever just think that maybe the camera was flipped and its on her right hand? and what does it matter? she's an ex. there is no other reason other than being married or engaged.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Young people don't care what fingers they wear rings on. Many wear a meaningless ring on their wedding finger but don't care about the symbolism.

• g
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Okay. Maybe it was a wedding ring. And?

• Laurie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

We were any ring we want, on any finger.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.