Which three continents lie both north and south of the Equator?
- LônLv 78 months agoFavorite Answer
Africa, South America, Asia.
- Atarah DerekLv 78 months ago
Actually, there are only two: Africa and South America. Indonesia spans two continents, and most of its islands are on their own tectonic plates. So Indonesia cannot be considered a southern hemisphere expansion of Asia.
- az_lenderLv 78 months ago
South America, Africa, and Asia, if you include Indonesia as part of Asia (and you should!)
- Tom SLv 78 months ago
As far as continental land masses only South America and Africa. The islands of Indonesia straddle the Equator they are considered part of Asia.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- VelikovskyLv 78 months ago
There are only 2 that are in both northern and southern hemispheres: Africa and South America.
- MARKLv 78 months ago
They are Africa, Asia and South America.
- CarolOklaLv 78 months ago
Africa, South America and Asia.Source(s): 3 months in Cali, Colombia in fall 1976, 2.5 ° north of the equator.