Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 4 weeks ago

How to stop Abdulmalik's bad influence over me ?

I am only 19 and he is like an old man 25 and I feel like he has told me very questionable things about different things in the universe, like how blacks are dangerous, he crushed my lifelong dream of going to safari cause he said blacks will kidnap me and cook me in a large pot, and basically FILLING ME, my sweet innocent mind with terrible horrible things. Anyway he eventually admitted that it was to control me but then he blamed me for not being controllable and says he had to use fear. Anyway I got angry, sent him some mean txts and he called me c***face and now he won't even talk to me even though I've used all my credit to apologize to him every day since 3 days ago when it happened (my credit renews every day, this is how he keep me in control. it was one of his brilliant ideas). He says too much freedom for a girl is not good so he restricts my call spend, my txt time, etc. 

Best Answer

You seem pretty confused.

Sending mean texts is the crime of stalking by definition particularly if they are threats. If it's just swearing is fine if you are angry about sth but obviously not worth it.

I don't like some things he says so I wouldn't bother with him.

• 4 weeks agoReport

he said the air in africa will give me AIDS cause its all in the air there

Omg sounds like my recent bf lol! Not even kidding. It's so annoying how they try to control us and brainwash us. Lmao don't let him kill your dream of going on a safari

kill him......................

😄 Say 10 hail Marys and watch a couple of Disney movies. I'm sure you'll recover.

Source(s): Not Joking.