Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationInsurance & Registration · 4 weeks ago

Xfinity bill?

My bill is currently $202 can I pay a portion of it or does it have to be all ? 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Call them and ask about your options.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Pay it in part or not at all

• Edna
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Call your utility company (gas, electric, whatever) and tell them that you can't afford to pay the entire bill this month. Almost always, they'll allow you to pay off that bill in 2 or 3 equal monthly installments. Of course, then you'll owe the amount of the monthly installment you agreed on, plus whatever your following bill happens to be, for the next 2-3 months until your "past-due" bill is paid in full.

• Erik
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Call them and ask. Sometimes all that will happen if you pay late is a fee, and if it's the first time you're late, they will cancel that if you ask them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Let’s answer this with a little thought-experiment:-

My friend Dave owes me £200 next payday.

He’s wondering whether I’ll accept £100 with a promise to pay the balance at a later date.

He can either ask me if I’ll accept that offer or he can ask a load of total strangers who don’t know me and don’t know whether Dave tends to keep his promises.

Over to you. Which do YOU think will provide the ONLY useful answer?

Now apply that to your situation. I’ll give you a clue: your answer starts with Xfin...

• Robsteriark
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Good grief! I explained it about as simply as is possible! Perhaps you need it simpler then: ASK XFINITY, NOT A BUNCH OF STRANGERS! FFS!

• 4 weeks ago

I do believe most plans allow you to postpone payment for awhile or even let you pay a portion if you promise the rest asap. Give them a ring or message on Facebook to verify.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Asking in the automobile insurance and registration forum wasn't very clever of you.

FAIL

Most bills must be paid on time in full, but paying something is better than nothing. Just be sure to pay the rest ASAP. There's an old adage that says "when you're in a hole, stop digging".

• 4 weeks ago

you think they send you a bill for more than you owe? no you gotta pay it all wtf you think?

• May
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

How would anyone but Xfinity possibly know that?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.