Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 3 weeks ago

Is it normal that i get aroused from people peeing?

I'm a 25 year old female, and i often get aroused when i watch P*rn vids of people peeing. Is it normal?

• 1 week ago

It's just one of the many sexual fetishes. NOt too abnormal at all.

Source(s): me

I've actually known a guy who thought it was sexy when he seen girls pee, lol like honestly I thought it was kinda weord but to each they own

• Kendall
      3 weeks agoReport

I had a gf who wanted to hold my penis when I needed to pee. At 1st, I thought that was strange, but some women want men to actually urinate on them -or just heir breasts- while they're nude (maybe in a bathtub). It's hard to understand, but it's very erotic for them. -kendall.smart@yahoo.com

• david

yes, i like to watch women pee out in public

yesterday is like tommorow if the guantom relm allows it to be in quantom branch of mechanics that deals with the mathematical description of the motion and interaction of subatomic particles, incorporating the concepts of quantization of energy, wave-particle duality, the uncertainty principle, and the correspondence principle. so iGeneral relativity also provides scenarios that could allow travelers to go back in time, according to NASA. The equations, however, might be difficult to physically achieve. One possibility could be to go faster than light, which travels at 186,282 miles per second (299,792 kilometers per second) in a vacuum. so we could time travel making yesterday as if it was infact tommorow look at this thing i made up you uncultured swines im smarter than all of you...... done 

amazon adult diapers i keep shitting myself purchase adult diapers amazon

• Vortex

It is a common fetish the origins of which may happen in childhood. I think part of it is seeing something forbidden. A lot of sex is about forbidden things which are only forbidden because if they were common no one would care about them.

Obviously it's normal enough that there is an entire genre of pron featuring it.

Different strokes for different folks, whatever floats your boat. You ever see a woman urinate through a straw, whip that thing out and let it fly in a urinal,

• Linda

It's not really normal or abnormal. It's a fetish. Many people have fetishes and if it turns you on, then it's not wrong. People can't help what turns them on.

• Kendall
      3 weeks agoReport

You're beating me to these questions, Linda! -lol I would answer very similarly. Everyone is different in so many ways. (I'm male, age 59). I've been noticing your answers, and I see you are educated, intelligent. I'm glad to see honest answers from females. I won't bother u, but just complimenting.

on each other i presume

I don't think so, but apparently you are not alone if they are making videos featuring it.