Trying to find this campfire song... any ideas?

I know you might be thinking of Spongebob after reading the “title” but I assure you it’s not.

Brief background:

I’ve taken vocal lessons on and off throughout my whole life. I am in my mid 20s now but when I was like 8, I used to go to one guy who gave me sheet music to a few songs including a song along the titles of *My Campfire Dreams*.

I can’t find the song anywhere online, I lost the sheet music, and I don’t know the artist or lyricist who wrote the song. It’s stuck in my head and has been for a few years, but I never really thought to care cause I thought I still had the sheet music for it; I spent a few hours looking and couldn’t find it anywhere so here we are (yahoo answers). 

Here are the main lyrics I remember (they could be wrong*)

“Dearest one it seems, you are in my campfire dreams. Stars falling down, like a million fireflies. I need you around, to complete my paradise. So someday, soon, when the moonlight beams, just to hear my campfire dreams.”

Thanks in advance! 

Wow, I spent the longest time trying to find this song. Immediately after posting this, I find the song. 

It is My Campfire Dreams from the movie Make a Wish (1937). It was written by Paul Webster and music by Louis Alter.Thanks for those, within the 20 min, who had read over my question!

Nobody wants to read your brief background prick. Get a ukulele, take the strings off and cut your wrists with it.