What does it mean if I dream about the purge multiple times a week..?

I dream about the purge all the time and how I almost die multiple times even almost committing suicide, but I end up living even after getting shot and beaten by my dad, and I leave with my sister.? Does it mean something specific since it’s so reoccurring or just because I dreamed that.?

The Purge is a pretty terrifying concept: one night a year where all crime is legal, where murder, torture, rape and theft are all allowed as a form of societal safety valve U feel dominated by others having weak self defense and sensitive enough to be affected even by trivial

To purge means to get rid of the bad stuff in your system. So take it to an emotional level. Who would you most love to purge from your own Life? Because this is a reoccurring dream, and because it is so violent, I think you better take a good look into these family members who seem to be hurting you or killing you. Your mind may have exaggerated a bit in the dream to get your attention, so what are you going to do about it, to keep yourself safe? You are a big girl now, so take care of yourself.

That means that you can see the future

• Kieth

I've been having Godzilla nightmares since I was 5. It doesn't mean Godzilla is going to burn down Tokyo.