Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsDiabetes · 1 month ago

How do you get high blood sugar and how can you cure it naturally?

I ate a lot of sugar for three days and now every time I have a little bit of sugar I feel dizzy and nauseous after.

1. Your sugar goes up and down in a matter of hours. Your pancreas secretes insulin which allows the sugar into your cells. Each time you ate sugar, it likely went back down the same way it always did.

2. Your sugar may stay high after decades of poor diet and lack of exercise which lead you to living obese for years, causing your cells to become resistant to your own insulin.

3. The only way to cure it naturally is by losing weight and improving your diet.

Again, unless you're #2, your sugar is probably fine. Getting nauseous and dizzy from eating too much junk food is perfectly normal.

You can't lower your blood sugar naturally like that. You just need to avoid foods with high sugar content. You would need medication like Insulin, but that would require being diagnosed with have diabetes. 

• Nancy

A perfect example of the nocebo effect. You need to see a shrink.