Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 7 months ago

Why does my girlfriend's vagina look different after not seeing her for a month?

Her lips are protruding now, which they didn't used to...

I know I'm probably being ridiculous...

I... just don't understand what could cause it to change noticably in such a short period..

Favorite Answer

At different points in a woman's cycle, her genitalia can look markedly different. Also, the degree of arousal she is experiencing can cause swelling. And it could just be that she ate salty stuff and she's retaining fluid.

Our bits have a mind of their own, and they really can appear very different day to day. It's nothing to worry about hon.

• Kendall

Yes, I do understand the difference. I may be male, but I've learned a lot about female genitalia, and sexual function, needs. I'm always curious to learn more. Especially from educated, intelligent women who can speak clinically about graphic sexual subjects. Thanx, Diane.

How would it look different do you mean she got excited or something

One day my vagina can look smooth and put together and the next day the outward appearance of the lips look wrinkled and crazy! Idk why it’s just what happens

It sound like she was really excited to see you, A woman' vagina does look different when a woman is excited compared to when she isn't. Her lips swell.

be polite and ask what the competition looks like.. she could own a Toy that says, "Terminator" written down the side of it???

has she turned my age yet 100 if so her vaganal should look liek a crater and she should pee bloodeeee               adult diapers amazon purchase adult diapers

Perhaps she has been ignoring it and it is returning to its virginal state...

Aliens kidnapped your girlfriend and tried to replace her with an exact replica - but not understanding human genitalia, they made a few mistakes.

• Kendall

Heh heh, I like this explanation.. except maybe they only replaced the vaginal region. The original is with them, and she has a copy, with a few mistakes.

• Mike G

It's not her.

She probably cheated on you....