Child custody hearing ?

I live in north Carolina and I have my first child custody hearing tomorrow. So I'm kind of nervous. Because I'm not a talker.  I have a attorney but I haven't had a sit down with him to show everything I have dealing with my case.  Tomorrow he wants me to bring what I have on the day of the trial.  My question is will I have to talk or will he represent me. 

He will represent you, that is the entire point. You may have to do some talking though of course.

• PAMELA

If the judge asks you a question then answer, otherwise your lawyer does the talking.i

• Tavy

The lawyer does the talking, you sit and listen.

No one but the attorney knows what the hearing involves. Might you be sworn in to testify? Yes. Might the attorney speak on your behalf? Yes.

No one knows that the issue or issues are.

The ONLY person who can answer this is the attorney.

• Maxi

He will talk in court unless you are specifically asked a question directly... you might get some time to talk with him before you go in, but what you think is important and what the law thinks of as important are totally different... the law is not interested in emotion, arguments, fights, they are only interested in the law, legal points and what is in the best interests of the child