Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 month ago

PLS HELP!!! I NEED HELP!!!!?

why do i have a crush on luigi? IS IT BAD PLS HELP!!!! i wanna know !! and it all started by me playing ROBLOX, and i was playing a Mario RP game, then after a while for playing it i had this weird feeling. i had a urge to do something. idk what it was, and i now have a crush on Luigi. :/

Honestly, it's fine to have crushes on fictional characters! My most passionate crush was actually on a cartoon character. -//u//- Sometimes it happens randomly, and at the weirdest times. And Luigi's not a bad dude for it to happen to, he's a sweet guy! If you're worried it might negatively affect your love life, don't worry as it won't last forever. Just enjoy that happy feeling while you have it! :)

you go out on a date with mario then luigi will become jealous and then you got luigi right where you want him so next thing you do is eat some mushrom then you will be big :) then the romance can begin

• Soviet Russia dose not judge on who ur crush is.

i have a crush on goth womens feet