I would to know if theirs a book or multiple books that I can read so I can understand all the types of gases and fumes and how they are?

Caused. I hope it makes sense but I want to learn all the gases and how they are caused because I would like to build a new revolutionary air/gas meter far better than others. If their is s book or multiple books about gases can someone leave me a link please I would like that.

" I would to know"? Theirs? It's "there's". You're on the wrong site.

Go to a library. Ask the librarian for help finding the books you need. They enjoy finding information for people; that's their job.

• Andrew

This is a forum for people who enjoy reading. I know people who enjoy reading a great many things, but I don't know anybody that enjoys reading books about gases. If you plan to try your hand at inventing a new type of technology, then it only stands to reason that you're going to need to do a lot of research. And if you plan to design something that's superior to what's already available, you're going to need to do a staggering amount of research. You won't succeed in improving on current technology by reading a single book. You ought to read as much as you possibly can. I'm sure there are heaps of books that contain information that's relevant to your project. Make a list of all of them, and start going through them a few at a time. My recommendation would mean nothing to you - it would merely be a drop in the bucket.

• Andrew
      1 month agoReport

Derided the classics? You are quite mistaken. I would never do any such thing. You had better read that answer again.