can i be both a high school principal and a freelance writer who works from home?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Yes you can if you find the time.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

have you ever wondered what stories you might hear if you met and talked with every student in your own school? that would fill a book, NO?

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Head Master liked the sound of leather on willow and called each of us "Willow" on occasion. Called that game Cricket. Seems to me that paedophiles who have merely shown boys pictures and photographs, without causing them pain or even actually touching them, have been imprisoned and labelled sex offenders;so that, it seems ridiculous that genitality or genital contact would have to be established to do the same punishment to head masters who savagely beat boys, as that is sadistic torture. No hostility or anything.

• 4 weeks ago

Sure, lets play devil's advocate where you attain such a job after years of ten or twelve hour days attending school functions, grading papers, etc... After you've outshone all those other teachers and then outlasted the assistant principal burnout ranks.

Of course you can be a freelance writer who "works from home."

Till your students discover you are a secret pretend writer and a few smart ones rip everything you've done to shreds or that furry erotica you worked so hard on comes to light.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Outside your duties as a high school principal, when presumably you would be at the school, you can be and do whatever you want as long as it wouldn't be embarrassing to the school or the education authority. No pole-dancing, for example, but absolutely no reason why you can't write in your own home.

• Marli
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I don't know why other answerers understood your question to mean that you wanted to do your principal's job at home.

I don't know why you can't persue interests unrelated to your job when you are away from the workpace, or why a high school principal, supposedly an intelligent person and a good administrator, needs to ask here.

• Tina
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

You can't work from home if you'r a High School Principal, so, no.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

i dont see why not

• 4 weeks ago

Yes, you can freelance during your non-school hours.

• Andrew
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I don't know how you would handle your duties as a principal without bothering to come to school, so probably not. If you were capable of producing pieces of writing that somebody might be willing to pay for, then I don't see why you couldn't write in your free time, but no school would give you a principal's salary for sitting at home all day.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.