Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 4 weeks ago

Children of the City questions? I just need to know simple list answers to my questions.?

Describe how different genders and ages of immigrant children contributed to their family’s income, spent the money they made, and how the money they earned changed their lives.

Provide the age definition of young boys and describe how they contributed to the family income.

Provide the age definition of older boys and describe how they contributed to the family income.

Provide the age definition of young girls and describe how they contributed to the family income

Provide the age definition of older girls and describe how they contributed to the family income.

Compare and contrast how boys and girls spent their money

Describe how money changed the lives of boy and girls in New York City relative to their parents.

Best Answer

Its very simple. I will give you the answer, but you first have to choose my answer as best answer then I will edit my answer and put the answer to your question showing full descriptions as well.

3 year-old male brings drugs through the border, gives cash to Mom for electric bill.. 46 year old male doesn't work, can't find his way out of the Crib...