Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 10 months ago

giant mass on arm popped?

I have a large, what doctors call, reactive mass on my arm from surgery last year. It goes up and down in size and pain level. Last week the skin started to get scaly and almost like a scab and it was incredibly painful. Today the whole thing burst and drained. Do I need to go see a doctor to have it looked at? What should I do to keep it clean and make sure it doesn’t get infected? 

1 Answer

  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

    Now that you asked this like three or four times already, what is keeping you from seeing a real medical doctor? If its a mass then it needs medical attention...period. Waiting while it leaks is like asking for more trouble like a serious infection. Do you want to lose your arm to sepsis?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.