Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 4 weeks ago

What is wrong with my toes? And how do I heal them? ?

They had these teeny tiny blisters on them and then they dried up, now they’re cracked and very very painful 

Athlete's foot and the allergy to the pathogen. You need to see a podiatrist.

Yes that's athlete's feet you need to get some kind of antifungal spray and start using it

• I don’t know what’s worse your toes or your fingernails. You’re new name is “stubs” cause that’s what you’re nails look like lol stop biting your nails that is disgusting to have them so short and stubby. As for youre toes you need to see what shoes you’re wearing if that’s the culprit, I’d put some Vaseline on them and check for ingrown toenails . I’d lotion them and don’t pick at it, . You need to leave your nails alone because they look awful stubs . If your overweight that could also be a culprit as your toes are rubbing against each other causing blisters to form. Time to see a podiatrist.

Source(s): Edit . Just looked it up yeah it’s athlete foot. All the bacteria you’re spreading by eating your nails is getting to your feet you need fungus spray lmfao