Anonymous

Is it wrong that I am black and dislike most other black Americans? ?

I hate their aggressive, violent behavior

Mindsets (ex: blaming white people for everything, acting as if black on black crime isn't more common than white cop black person)

Acting as if everyone has to have the same beliefs based on being a victim especially of things they've never experienced (slavery)

Rauchy behavior in general and music. (twerking and making songs about killing and other low class things) 

Ruin everything. Neighborhoods, trends, nice places. 

It's not fair that all of us are seen as animals because others. It seriously makes me livid. 

I don't feel this way about foreign black people unless they're influenced by current urban American culture. The others generally have sense. 

No, it's wrong to believe that most black Americans are like what you describe. They're not, it's just a minority. Do you hate whites and other non-blacks as well? Because many of the things you listed could and do apply to them, too.

What's wrong is getting on here to tell the white man that you agree with him.

If you have a problem with your family you don't tell the neighbors about it, you get the family together behind closed doors and you discuss it amongst yourselves.

Then when you step outside together you put on a united front.

Well if that's the way you see it then are Whites wrong for hating you? You say you do not do those things and you are an individual and that's how you expect to be seen yet you do not even want to see your own kind that way. Well, that's not the way other races are going to see it they will agree with you and include you in on what you hate.