Zepeda asked in HealthWomen's Health · 7 months ago

Iam 26 my cuzins are 14-16 years my question is is it normal for them to ask about my sex life? I really dont feel good  about them asking?

Yes they are just curious about sex

no punt kick those **** heads

• Kerri

It’s completely normal for them to be curious about sex. That said, if they are asking you questions that are personal or questions that are more than “textbook birds and bees” stuff then that’s not appropriate (asking   you how to perform an act and wanting blow by blow instructions so they can themselves try it as example), would be very inappropriate obviously. If you’re not comfortable discussing any of it with them though, just tell them you aren’t comfortable talking about sex and that they should talk to their parents or pediatrician or school nurse and leave it at that.

Source(s): Nurse
  • PAMELA

So tell them to mind their own business.

that is not appropriate

It's just that they want to know more about sex. They expect you're more experience and they feel more comfortable asking you rather than getting it from parents or others.

No, it's not normal, and it's not appropriate, especially with such an an age gap. Maybe once they are over 18 themselves, but not until then.

Are they males or females?

A simple answer of "none of your business" is all te responce needed.

• audrey

No and don't answer them.

• Zepeda7 months agoReport

Like i really want to talk to there perents because this is not the first time they do it.....not even there perents ask me that i dont answer them but like they all lkie talking at once at the same time asking me all these type of questions and iam a very soft person iam here crying idk what 2 do