Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 9 months ago

Why are my right hand fingers thicker than my left hand?

there seem to be patches of thicker skin and I’m quite concerned but too afraid to tell anyone 

Cause that the hand you spank your monkey with. Too much of that and your hand gets bigger.

• mokrie

If your right handed that's normal. If you were left handed the thicker skin would be on your left hand. If your right handed then your right hand and foot are both slightly larger then the left and vica versa.

what an extremely detailed question that people will totally know the answer to by using those elaborate details to diagnose the exact problem

Because you’re right handed. It does more work than your left hand so it builds more muscles. You see it in lobsters. You can tell if a lobster is right or left handed based on which claw is bigger. Bigger right claw, it’s right handed.

• jused9 months agoReport

I’m not 

Are you right handed? If so, your right hand gets more use which is why it is slightly different.

• jused9 months agoReport

no I’m not, I’m left handed