Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 4 weeks ago

Do you think Scotland should have a second independence referendum?

And if so, when?

27 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

probably not. they already had a vote

• 4 weeks ago

yes . why say Scotland is been treated disgustingly by English MP's and then not go independent?

• P
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

No. It's just more jobs for the political boys

• 4 weeks ago

it should INDEPENDENT but Scotland should not follow USA interests as UK is doing now.

Attachment image
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Scotland will sit on the fence and once the UK is out of the EU and Prices fall on food they could easily decide it is good to stay in the UK

• 4 weeks ago

im English i want a referendum on whether to throw the moaning baggy blowers out of the united kingdom. and erect a very hard border along the line of Hadrian's wall . i want rid of the drug dimmed whisky slurping numpties , irrelevant scotland needs to know its place in the world and to have to pay its own way and not be coddled by the English

• Ian
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

For the last 40 years North sea oil has been the only industry worth a damn in Britain, and most of the profits went south, England has been "coddled" by Scotland. I'm English

• 4 weeks ago

no one is enough otherwise there would be no end to referendums

• Huh?
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Yes. Next autumn, once brexit is resolved one way or the other.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

No they had one and because Sturgeon lost that she wants another one. She will do anything to become President of Scotland. A large percentage of English people would like to see the back of them as they are a drain on the tax payers.

• Jack H
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Yes, the week after next would be good, so should Wales, N. Ireland and London...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.