Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 4 weeks ago

Do you like fuzzy cats or cats with short hair?

I like fuzzy cats. This is a picture of my cat. She is a rescue.

Best Answer

I have both. The hairballs and fur cleanup needs for the longhairs is high, is all. I love the fur just the same even if it means more work for me. Each cat has its own particular special character.

We like fluffy, but we have a Siamese with a really short coat, and a Domestic kitten, whose coat will probably end up medium and silky. Our favorite color is gray/blue, or blue point. We have had Himalayans for many years but when our last one passed away in April and then our lovely gray Birman mix passed in July, we adopted a little gray kitten from a shelter. She was in such sorry shape due to bad food, fleas, parasites, a virus and then Bartonella that her coat was not good at all. Now she's well cared for, much healthier, and her coat looks beautiful. She looks like a Nebelung... she's not really a purebred, but that's the best description for her. 🙂

Seriously I love all of them. Cats are like humans with different characters and attitudes and thats what I love about them :)

I like both🤗 as long as they are rescued !

I have had both and either one are okay with me.

The only good cat is a dead cat. 

That cat is a cutie.

I have and like both, I have no preference.

I love them all without prejudice

Either are fine, sheesh. Hate people with preferences, do you also only require purebred only??????

• J C
      4 weeks agoReport

And the important thing is that you actually take proper care of your cat - I hear of way too many people bashing those who prefer a breed (and there are breed specific rescues, you know) and then feel superior for having the domestic stray the don't properly vet/care for.

i like fuzzy ones in my opinion

• Kevin

cute cat.. i like both. our last cat was a persian, but mainly have had short hair cats.