Trumps views on lgbt?

I have noticed people seem to hate trump for his views on lgbt stuff. I’ve supported him so far. I just want to know if I should stop. This is really important to me so con someone tell me his views?

Just in case someone was confused, I’m pro lgbt+ ( it would be kinda hypocritical if I wasn’t.)

Besides his views on the lgbtq+ community, I really think you should stop supporting him anyways. He is sexist and has been accused on multiple occasions of sexual assault. Most of these allegations are probably false, but with the recent impeachment business going on, I think It would be best if people stopped supporting him. Of course, it is your own decision, but since you asked for other peoples opinion I am giving mine to you. I really hope you choose to stop supporting him and people like him.

He says he does but I heard somewhere someone came out and said he funded a

‘de-gaying camp’ or something

• reme_1

Well he sure isn't doing anything to better our situation and his buddy Pence (and his wife) belong to a school organization which bans gay students.

It doesn't matter!

An opinion, not based on facts, is invalid!

From what I've seen of him he is neutral on LGBT rights but supports decriminalization of homosexuality in other nations.

tRumps views on LGBTQ+....#1 As you know, even though you're a supporter, he tells lies just to get a vote. So when he says he supports the rights of the LGBTQ+ community, how do you believe him? #2 He has Mike Pence as VP, Has he ever said anything negative about the VP's views on the LGBTQ+ community? No he has not, so what's that tell you. #3 He banned the Transgenders from serving in the military...Here's the link... www.kvrr.com/2017/07/26/president-trump-barring-transgender-people-serving-military/ Here's the last one I'm going to give you, try researching some of this stuff, you might be more surprised than you think.... https://www.out.com/politics/2019/10/14/trump-anti... Thank you for your time, hope you make the right decision. BTW...I'm gay and I love me for who and what I am, as I said in my first comment to you I don't hate anyone, and no matter what your decision is, I will never hate you, I may dislike your choice in this matter, but I will never hate you!

Stop:

You need to arrive at your own conclusions based on what you observe your self.

Dont sit back and wait for others to tell you what to think.

• Oxinde: Look at his record: https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/dominicholden/trump-lgbt-anti-actions-administration-pride-month

I don't think he has any views on LGBTQ either way or on any other social issues; he just says whatever will get him funded and elected.

• nappa

Read the bible corinthinas 1 chapter 6,, homosexuals will not inherit the kingdom of heaven.. trump is carrying god's word by no liking it, unlike obama who lit the white house up in day colors. he slapped God in the face on that one..

• Trump is Pro-LGBT, the LIBERALS ARE LYING

Source(s): conservative trans guy
    • Complete Bull Sh*t: https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/dominicholden/trump-lgbt-anti-actions-administration-pride-month