Would you hire a wedding photographer who has small stretched ears?

By this I mean stretched pierced ears

Best Answer

YES!!! why do some people react as if the world is gonna end if you hire a photogropher with stretched ears, like whats the problem with it? first of all, you say that the ears being stretched are small, then obviously they wont be such a problem, it would be understandable if they had ears largly stretched to the point where it is disturbing and that attracts attention, but still why should it be a problem, if there really is such a big problem ask them to wear dark or black or nude ear strchers so that it blends in more or you could simply ask them to take it out. they are still normal and no one is going to run out of the building in a riot because they saw the photogropher had stretched ears like some of these comments make it out to be like. stretched ears arent really that noticeable and we are in 2019 no one is going to think its a problem, and its not like anyone is going to be paying much attention to the photogropher anyways, i mean, who does? you should pay more attention to the portfolio rather than their ears. hope i helped, sorry if i sounded rude, it wasnt meant to sound that way

• drip

No. I was a wedding DJ and saw some many wedding photographs. And their appearance does matter.

At an upscale or conservative wedding you may find your ears an issue with many clients.

You shouldn’t be noticeable at all. Stretching out your ear lopes would attract attention.

There will be couple who don’t care. But by doing this you are affected your business,

• Frank

Nope...if they were a complete DISTRACTION to anyone in the wedding party...which WILL always be the case. A professional photographer should not even be NOTICED.

So if you are the IDIOT with the EAR issue...get the holes surgically repaired so you can LOOK LIKE A NORMAL PERSON...and then you can take jobs.

• Kelly

Yes, I would. I care about their skillset, not their ears.

• You should hire some one based on their portfolio. If they have experience with wedding photography and their work looks good to you then it shouldn't really matter if they have stretched ears.

• GB

By my wedding night, I could not have told you whether the wedding photographer wore earrings or not, so it wouldn't have been an issue.

Yes. The wedding photographer will be taking the pictures, not starring in the pictures.

Reputation and price I care about. The ears..I only have to look at them for a little while.

Well, it would give you a reason to smile in your pictures.

I don't even know what 'small stretched ears' are, so I don't think I'd notice.

i dont see why not, he cant help it if he has ears like that