Are you pro-life or pro-choice? Why?

• Enigma

Pro-life. Life is precious and God is a God of life.

I am for not getting pregnant in the first place if you are not trying to have children. Saying it is a woman's body is a poor excuse since we would not allow women to cut off their hand if they decided to do so. It is for the same reason we would want to prevent a person doing harm to themselves that we would want to prevent harm to a potential human life. What makes this a complex issue is the time and effort to bring a baby to full term for delivery, as well as the pondering over the quality of the child's life where it would be horrible for a child not to be adopted or adopted by bad parents, not to mention the quality of the mother's life where she potentially wished she had never been born because of how horrible her life is. This is why I am for avoiding unwanted pregnancies in the first place. While I am closer to pro-life than I used to be after discovering the horrible things abortion clinics do in late term pregnancies and crazy democrat women wanting to abort the child after it is born, it is clear stricter rules are required. I am still reluctantly for the woman being able to choose if it is early, early pregnancy, none of this taking your time as the fetus turns into a baby before deciding. I am definitely if favor of better education that will hopefully bring down the cases of unwanted pregnancies.

• Pro choice. It’s a woman’s body and she should decide what happens. Sometimes it was a mistake pregnancy and they should have a right to decide.. I had two abortions all accidental one night stand not being careful and I’m thankful for making that Choice although it’s sad

• Bill-M

You will get better answers to your questions if you place them in the correct section of Yahoo Answers.

This is the Computers/Software Section.

• Olive

Pro-Life. I believe the unborn should have a chance at life