Is it Illegal to not Recognise a Mtf  Trans as a woman?

Update:

I have no problem calling Mtf women/ she/her.

22 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

It's not illegal, but it is a violation of common human courtesy. Why does that little bit of information make some people such idiots? I've worked in healthcare for more than 35 years. My patients have no problem with me and treat me with respect at all times. Why? Because they don't know that one little fact about me. Whereas a couple members of my family still remain hostile towards me even today.

Source(s): me-woman who was born transsexual (post-op)
  • 4 weeks ago

A woman who received the body of the opposite sex because of a gender dysphoria and needs to have medical cures to restore it, should be treated and recognized equal to all the other lucky women who were not born with this terrible disease.

• 4 weeks ago

Just because he's famous doesn't give Dolph Lundgren the right to bully innocent staff! He should pick up those things!

• 4 weeks ago

Is it illegal to not recognize me as a deity?

I identify as the creator of the universe therefore you must recognize me as such or it is "rude", give me a fkn break, I recognize them as a freak and a fág

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

The video IS NOT representative of the transgender community.

Just as evangelicalism is NOT representative of christianity.

• Perry4 weeks agoReport

that video is transgender community in a nutshell

• 1 month ago

No it is not illegal.

Its also not illegal to call any women a man or your friends son call the child his daughter.

Yet if you did, the offense would be the same.

• 1 month ago

No it's not illegal that's clearly a man in the video.

• 1 month ago

No, it's not illegal. Just un-PC. Instead of jail time or a fine, you risk being spit at.

• 1 month ago

It is rude to not recognize the beliefs one develops as a result of their delusional psychosis as real

• 1 month ago

It is not illegal, no, but it is courteous to use the name or pronoun a person prefers when talking to them or about them. It makes no difference at all to you so what is your problem? Not using the name any person prefers without good reason* marks you as an obnoxious, arrogant boor. It says far more about you than it does about the person you are trying to put down.

* The fact that they once had another name that indicated the other sex is not a good reason to be rude.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.