Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

How would you handle this if you were in my situation?

This year, I've had to deal with getting over a woman who led me on/rejected me and wasn't sorry about it whatsoever.

I then had to deal with my dad having prostate cancer which he had surgery last week and now he's cancer-free since the cancer was all removed.

Now, I'm dealing with being unemployed.

One of my direct supervisors at my now last job, lied to Human Resources saying I threatened her and harassed her.

HR didn't take a verbal or written statement from me so I couldn't defend myself.

HR just took her side and there's rumors about me at this job about how I lost my job there such as following her to her car which I didn't do and that I was in love with her.

The job is union and the union rep for that job, couldn't bother to help me until HR made a final decision.

Supposedly, there's a hearing on my behalf with the union rep this week but he doesn't bother to get back to me.

Update:

I've been trying to work out to clear my mind and boost my spirits.

Update 2:

The job paid me out before I got official letter from HR in the mail that I had to sign for, informing me that I was fired.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • LAN
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Be a man and move on. I can see why that would be a problem for you.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I would write a letter, mail it registered, return receipt required, asking for information - send it to HR and the Union Rep.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.