what is your guys opinion on anime?

I don't like anime. I never liked it, always thought it was weird.

It's good. There more animated serious series for adult rather than the cartoons we see in America

• Noah

I think most of it is garbage but there are a few I like!

I find it okay, but I get tired of seeing it all over the place.

Not what it used to be.  There are only ever a handful of top titles, and the rest is mediocre garbage, passed as "good anime".  Back in the day, random obscure titles were almost or just as good as the popular titles.  Not so much anymore.

I like to make fun of it a lot. I respect it as an art style despite the many jokes I make and I do get why someone might like it. I am just not a fan of the way it is drawn, how traumatic things are, and other various aspects. The concepts are often very cool and I would watch them if they were portrayed differently.

I think anime is the most revolting thing on the planet. Only democrats and Commies fall for that brain washing crap.

Use to watch it on the Cartoon Network until it stopped showing the rest of the episodes. Zatch Bell was entertaining but then CN stopped showing it so I have no idea how it ends and that pisses me off. Same with Kill La Kill.

• David

I don't get the allure but to each their own. It's obviously very popular to a lot of people.

• Jay

cause s people to make great porn