Martin asked in PetsCats · 4 weeks ago

how do you stop you cat from getting over protective with your Laser Jet Printer ?

it appears mine guards it during the day and prevents me from doing any serious work. The Printer amazes him, each time the paper ejects slowly as its printing he sits there completely in awe of this 9 year old device.

When i try to pick him up and put him some place else he hisses and bites and then proceeds to reclaim his position right next to the printer again. I think the funny smell behind the printer is his poop. I may be wrong but I gotta check.

No. Your cat has been trying to get the mouse out, that ran in last week to escape..

The funny smell is just a bit of decomposition.

• PAMELA

Shut him out of the room before you put the printer on!

• Jen

Put him in another room and close the door. I woke up one day to find cat pee next to my laptop. Since then they are not allowed near it. Thank God it wasn't on the laptop.

just keep it away from him

• Sharon

I love this story! Great example of why cats are great companions

• Jay

throw it away. either one works.