Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 weeks ago

Does anyone in other countries think about alberta the province?

Best Answer

I'm in the United States. I would like to visit Alberta. I think Canada is too expensive for me to live in. I've also heard it is becoming quite socialist. I would like to visit places like Lake Moraine (Banff National Park). I really like the Rocky Mountains. I've been to Grand Teton National Park in Wyoming, but I never got to see Glacier Mountain Park when I was in Montana. I've never been to Europe, but I'd like to see the mountains in Switzerland. I've grown up in Texas most of my life, and most of Texas is really just a flat plain with sparse trees ... very few places I would call majestic. It's a great place to keep building forever, but it's not great for the outdoors.

• Everard
      3 weeks agoReport

Socialism doesn't mean taking wealth from those who work hard and giving it to those who don't.
      You're thinking of Capitalism 😎

John Steinbeck: Socialism never took root in America because the poor there see themselves not as an exploited proletariat but as temporarily embarrassed millionaires.
      ~

• poldi2

Probably not - what does this have to do with Religion...?

• Huh?

Religion section. Should we start to think that people from Alberta are too stupid to know in what section to post?

I'm aware of Alberta. I studied geography in 3rd grade.

Me?

Not without being prodded.

I don't think about gods without being prodded either.

~