Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 weeks ago

Why are people so obsessed with fictional crap like star wars and bullsh*t tv shows, and not as concerned with REAL LIFE sh*t?

like climate change, and overpopulation, and racism, and sexism, and things that actually affect their actual lives?

Deep down society has given up and need to distract themselves from reality.

I'm always trying to inform about worldly problems because I know it's more vital then the petty crap they prefer to talk about.

Source(s): Really good question I gave a star

A lot of people are stressed with everyday life as is, and want an escape. Having something ELSE to be concerned with is going the opposite direction than they desire going. Though, issues like you speak of are important things to address. When it comes to racism and sexism, the left has made a climate, at least in the US, where many are scared to discuss these things. The PC brigade doesn't take well to differing opinions.

Its a distraction, always find out what they are distracting you from which news