Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

In the year 2050 liberals will take over America and will become more powerful than ever..it is inevitable ?

Update:

Once we take over America we will take over the world 

Update 2:

Then we shall have.....peace 

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Manny
    Lv 5
    1 month ago
    Best Answer

Yes, and we're gonna do something long overdue… Make America a first world country. We might even make a supranational union with Canada and Mexico, not unlike the EU.

Also, we'll have a rigid social safety net, and everyone is seen the same under the law regardless of superficial arbitrary traits.

Ideally, we'll do this much sooner.

Source(s): It's gonna be great. The only thing is that I can't enjoy it as much if it starts when I'm 54/55…
    • Manny
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

Of course. If you guys weren't so abrasive, I could get along with you guys. One of my favorite high school teachers was a white conservative…

• 1 month ago

Why are you here?

• 1 month ago

No, it will take place in 2020

• Jeff S
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I'll settle for 2020! Because Trump is toast and his followers refuse to see it! Republicans do that's why so many are retiring from Congress!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

i don't know, i know this sounds a bit shallow, but that wasn't the message i received from watching the matrix, if there's no truth in any of it's fictitiuos prophecy why do illuminatti, rumours continue at a pace....?

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

it might be inevitable

• 1 month ago

Be like that movie demolition man

• Susie
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Maybe, maybe before that. I predicted that 20 years ago. Not the year that it would happen. But I could see it progressing to that at some point. It won’t be the liberals from years ago, it will be the radical left that’s showing its face today. They have been planning and working on this for many decades, as it takes time to indoctrinate people. Next election will be telling and possibly a turning point for this country. Even a NY congressional candidate says that they want to build a “New” America, open to all. It will be the beginning of the end of the United States if they succeed.

• 1 month ago

Everything that happens is inevitable. We just don't know it yet.

• Brian
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Oh, Utopia; can't wait.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.