Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

How would you describe your perfect partner?

He's laid-back, confident, kind, family-oriented, respectful, responsible, smart, dry-sense of humor, and honest. That's my husband of 44 years.

• In

Laying on the couch watching the Voice.

Someone who will truly love me, and wont ever cheat. A guy who believes in forever. A guy that will go to work, and will be thinking while he is at work "I can't wait to get back home to be with my wife" Every time he enters through the door... he will hold me, and kiss me. Every time we get mad....we will talk it over and resolve it instantly. We will show each other affection, and understanding. We will have a love that is better than the movies. Our love will be real. Our hearts will become one, and we will sail through every storm.

no such  a thing as a perfect partner......love has its ups and downs  cause humans  are humans  and when he or she feels loved by you ..all the bad parts of personality comes out over the years .. so ya gotta always work at ya relationship ,I know as I been married for ever ..lots of sorrys  over time by both parties..BUT never forgive cheaters or violence ..….

18 to 80 cripple, blind, or crazy if she cant walk ill drag her

Like Patro loondris

• Dimple

my perfect partner is in Heaven with God. He was the kindest soul. He wasn't perfect by any means.. but he was perfect for me.

He was a sloppy kisser.. but extremely romantic.

He had a bit lazy streak to him, but he supported me with everything I wanted to do and helped me around the house.

He didn't tell me about his financial problems, but if he did... I would have helped him get out of the hole.

He always said, "i love you." he was extremely protective of me.. he was my world.

My biggest regret was I didn't have children with him.

• Nini

Loving and faithful.

• ?
      1 month agoReport

you couldnt tell that is aimed right at you

Nice, cute, quiet.....

• Pandaa isn’t perfect but I love her 😍