stop asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Has Donald Trump really did anything wrong?

Update:

Yes, that is indeed a typo. I ment to delete this and I made a new post, but since this post blew up before the other post got traction, I'll go with it.

237 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

YES HE SHOULD NEVER GONE INTO A TANNING SALON

• 4 weeks ago

I wouldn't say did anything wrong, I just don't think he's a good president lol

• masie4 weeks agoReport

So you think ordering to have Mexican kids on the border of the US locked up in cages like animals something that isn’t wrong? Trump is a sick ****. Shame on you.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

yea you voted for him and the world has fallen apart

• alex4 weeks agoReport

Trump 2020 build the wall, deport the mexicans!!!!!

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

He has said an abomination of things that maybe you are too young to understand, or never heard about. He has been openly transphobic and homophobic, which is wrong depending on where you stand. He has made many decisions for our country, which is of course his job, but some decisions were really wrong, once again depending on where you stand.

Edit: This has seemed to make many people angry, and upset. This is my opinion, and I do agree that he has made some good decisions as president. I am a liberal democrat, which is controversial, but this was never made to upset or offend, just to answer the question.

• Drumsetman4 weeks agoReport

Hmm yeah I mean the major reason why people are upset to your comment is the fact that you came out and openly attacked the guy right off the bat Your too young to understand , that s pretty ignorant. Also please backup your claim: He is openly transphobic and homophobic please site some sources

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Im hella dead. people be wanting other people as president. Obama brain washed yall. trump has actually did some stuff good. if you dont like the way trump is running the country, leave liberals. as my cousin once said, "It smells like liberals in here"

• Nate4 weeks agoReport

Bill, Obama sucked. If you think it's "racist", to call Obama a bad President, you need to go to school and learn what racism really is. Low IQ fool.

• Cousin
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Stop, when he swore to uphold the Constitution, he meant keep "some old parchment" in a glass case as an example of eighteenth century penmanship.

"A President of the United States should be able to RULE without being hampered by this "Constitution" crap"--Donald Frump

• Socrates
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

I doubt you could back up your assertion with a rational example to save your life.

• Lolly
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

In the singular? No. In the plural? Yes.

-blackmailed Ukraine

-obstructed justice

-emoluments clause violations

-campaign finance violations

-appointing ambassadors for money

-did I mention obstruction of justice

Ever wonder why he's scared of Pelosi? Yeah. Because she has him by the short ones.

• Lolly
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

The Mueller grand jury is still working. And you call me a snowflake? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

• 4 weeks ago

Yes, he butchers the English language just like you do.

• Mark
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

@Silver: Then why is this person asking the question in English?

• Ann
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

He was elected. That's what he did wrong.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Donald Trump HASN'T DID anything wrong.

LOL

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.