I'm not really, but how can i explain to the Post Office that i'm homeless?

It is cos i don't trust my siblings with the important letters i'm about to receive. They are very nosy.

Do i have to prove to the Post Office that i'm homeless so i can receive my mails through them?

Update:

I live in London, UK.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • zipper
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

To get a Post Office box you give them your address and name and they issue the box, beyond that it is none of their business and no one will know about it either!

• 2 months ago

Get a private mailbox at the post office or with some other service

• 2 months ago

Open a P.O. box. That is the ONLY way you can receive mail at the post office, without a home address.

• 2 months ago

Get a post office box.. they are cheap. Then all your mail goes there.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

You can put a hold on your mail, but I would suggest using a post office box.

• DEBS
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Update: from your update, I assume you have a similar service in the UK as I originally put below. Go fine out.

If it is short term (even a month), then just turn in a mail hold. On the form it asks whether they should deliver all of it or you'll pick it up. Obviously, go pick it up. You can do it all online.

• 2 months ago

Simply rent a PO box. They will deliver all your mail to there and you can go by and pick it up whenever you want. No one else will have access to it.

• Jay
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

you have to get a po box for that

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.