was trump looking for a quid pro quo from ukraine or not?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 11 months ago

Dems will tell you yes. But they can't provide clear evidence of it. The transcript of the "phone call" doesn't (the original "bombshell" evidence). The Dems keeps having to move the goal post on where the 'bombshell" evidence is and they will keep moving it.

• 11 months ago

Of course he was. See that's the way business negotiations work...I give you something and you give me something. But see, that's illegal for a POTUS dealing with a foreign leader. Trump still thinks he's running a business.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

"I want you to do us a favor, though ..."

Not that it matters. See below:

Attachment image
  • Peace
    Lv 6
    11 months ago

Trump is a coward whining and crying all week long. Im sick of it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago

Of course he was. That's painfully obvious to anyone who has a working brain.

• Lili
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

Bill Taylor says he was, and Taylor is quite credible.

However, just so you know, soliciting the interference of a foreign power in our electoral process is illegal, whether or not a quid pro quo was involved. It's not necessary that there have been one.

Edit: I should add that it is ALSO illegal for a president to solicit anything of personal value from a foreign power. Help with discrediting a political rival via that rival's son's activities in Ukraine was obviously something of personal value to Trump.

• 11 months ago

Well, that's true only if you believe....well, Trump and his Chief of Staff, that both confessed to it....

• 11 months ago

knowing trump's background,i think yes

• -j.
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

Doesn't matter.

If he solicited something of personal value from a foreign government, that is illegal whether he offered them anything back or not.

Most of the testimony these days sure seems to suggest that there was, though.

• 11 months ago

He wanted them to help the US end corruption...........Democrats aren't having any of that.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.