Do you prefer getting the hard-hitting facts from a legitimate new channel, or FOX?

Best Answer

Fox is a propaganda channel, aimed at racist white people. Actual facts are at best secondary consideration.

CNN and the rest of the lying liberal press told you everyday for over two years that the a Trump campaign colluded with Russia.

Mueller’s report showed the liberal media lied the entire time.

Why would you believe the same people who lied to you about Russia to tell you the truth about the Umraine?

Fool me once, shame on you.

Fool me twice, I’m a Democrat!

• NONAME4 weeks agoReport

Show me where they said that as a fact?

How did the report show anything you're saying?

• zeno

Do you prefer liberal fake news or factual Fox News?

• ricky

Are you still beating your mother?

You seem to prefer the "Pravda Press"! CNN, MSNBC, and the New York Times.

I get my news from Mark Dice. Nobody knows how he does it but the cia actually tried to come see his operation (which consists of a laptop in his kitchen), but, he turned them down. The man is brilliant and leading a one person fight against stupidity. He's been demonetized on youtube yet still rolls on.

Cons first incorrectly claimed there are no Republicans on the panel. They when that was proven wrong said they couldn't questions witnesses, which is also wrong.

I like the talks shows on Fox and get most of my news from independent and freelance journalists on the internet .

• JJ

I don't have time to figure things out. Just give me the FOX