Do you prefer getting the hard-hitting facts from a legitimate new channel, or FOX?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Best Answer

Fox is a propaganda channel, aimed at racist white people. Actual facts are at best secondary consideration.

• 4 weeks ago

CNN and the rest of the lying liberal press told you everyday for over two years that the a Trump campaign colluded with Russia.

Mueller’s report showed the liberal media lied the entire time.

Why would you believe the same people who lied to you about Russia to tell you the truth about the Umraine?

Fool me once, shame on you.

Fool me twice, I’m a Democrat!

• NONAME4 weeks agoReport

Show me where they said that as a fact?

How did the report show anything you're saying?

• zeno
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Do you prefer liberal fake news or factual Fox News?

• ricky
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Are you still beating your mother?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

You seem to prefer the "Pravda Press"! CNN, MSNBC, and the New York Times.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I get my news from Mark Dice. Nobody knows how he does it but the cia actually tried to come see his operation (which consists of a laptop in his kitchen), but, he turned them down. The man is brilliant and leading a one person fight against stupidity. He's been demonetized on youtube yet still rolls on.

• 4 weeks ago

Cons first incorrectly claimed there are no Republicans on the panel. They when that was proven wrong said they couldn't questions witnesses, which is also wrong.

• 4 weeks ago

I like the talks shows on Fox and get most of my news from independent and freelance journalists on the internet .

• JJ
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I don't have time to figure things out. Just give me the FOX

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.