Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelArgentinaBuenos Aires · 4 months ago

Is it safe for an American to visit Buenos Aires, Argentina ?

hi, well, if any argentine reads this, i'm wayne, from colorado, usa, and i am an adventure-seeking young man, is it safe for an American to visit Buenos Aires? 

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Lili
    Lv 7
    4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

It's going to be as safe as visiting any big city anywhere. What, you think the Argentines have some special animus towards Americans?

Argentina is a pretty safe country overall. However, as in all big cities, you will need to be observant and wary, keep an eye on your wallet, don't get too drunk or high on drugs, because otherwise, you may be an easy mark for criminals. Just watch your own back.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

What are you smokin', man? Don't you watch Fox News or follow @realDonalTrump on Twitter?

Americans are in danger. I'm not talking about... Well, I'm talking about REAL Americans here, not FAKE Americans who watch fake news all day and rap all night.

We need to start rolling pure, white babies en masse and teach them how to handle an assault rifle the moment they turn 12 and teach them everything about the importance of white race, the glorious history of the 3rd Reich and of course, the kindness of Jesus Christ!

/s

• DCM5150
      Lv 7
      4 months agoReport

I thought there was no such thing as an "assault" rifle. You'd better check with the rest of you Trumptards on what you are suppose to say.

• 4 months ago

As safe as visiting anywhere else. Most of the time, leaving the US increases your safety. Buenos Aires is a stable, relatively affluent city. It's safer there than in Brazil, for example, where millions of people are kept poor and desperate.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.