We live in a country where FREE SPEECH is guaranteed under the first of our laws. Isn't it obvious there are people who never got that MEMO?

YAHOO doesn't like my question - they posted it to "" Social Science Gender & Women's Studies "" --------- THIS isn't the first time either, YAHOO, so don't pull that ''mistake'' BULLSHlT on me.

Favorite Answer

there are people(democrats) who want to ban speech that triggers them, it is disrespectful to about a few billion people (both dead and alive) to try to ban speech that those people had fought and died for.

• John W

Within reason, everyone is allowed to expess their opinion. It's also my right to disagree or simply not listen to it. It's when someone tries to force others to listen, or demand credibility for their opinion that problems arise.

well if I say that all homosexuals and Jews should go to Auswitch I think that people are allowed to hate on me

The 1st Amendment, just like all of the others in the Bill of Rights, is not an unlimited and unregulated right.

• ndmagicman

Beating people would be illegal.
      So what is your point?