Can a person get full socal security if he need to work 2 more years to get full retirement but is unable to due to medical reason?

3 Answers

  • Neil
    Lv 4
    1 year ago

    Social Security Returement and Aocial Security Disability are two separate things.

  • Elle
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

    He needs to contact SS.

  • 1 year ago

    That would be a really good question for the Social Security Administration, and not a Q and A site on the Internet.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.