Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsHockey · 1 month ago

Which NHL team should I be a fan of?

I live in the Carolinas but I just can’t get into the hurricanes because I want to pick a great team that has a solid great fan base. I’m thinking I want to pick a Canadian team like the Maple Leafs because I love Canada. any suggestions?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 week ago

Pittsburgh Penguins

• 2 weeks ago

since you do not understand hockey, stick with hurr, learn their names, watch how other teams play against them, then decide which team you like.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Nashville.......

• 1 month ago

They do the storm surge for fans like you

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

The Hurricanes have a solid fan base, have won a Stanley Cup, and after missing the playoffs for a stretch, are contending once again. They were one of the top four teams of last season. They have a solid organization. The Maple Laffs haven't won a Cup in 52, soon to be 53 years. A Canadian team hasn't won since 1993.

You say you live there but you didn't say you are va native. So, where are you from originally? I have family in SC and could possibly move there in the future, but If I do, I will always be a Sabres fan.

• 1 month ago

considering the prices, none

• 1 month ago

You shouldn't be a fan of a team because of their fanbase, you need to look at which team plays the style you want to watch.

I suggest you watch NHL game centre, and watch different teams, get a feel for each team and go from there.

• Mike W
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Watch all of them, then figure out which one you like.

• Jay
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Chicago because carolina keeps giving them all their best prospects for 7th round picks in return

• 1 month ago

I’d go with Toronto or Montreal. Both franchises were part of the Original Six (Leafs, Canadiens, Bruins, Rangers, Blackhawks, Red Wings).

• Killmouseky
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

There was never an "Original Six." The NH.L. ORIGINALLY began in 1917 with the Montreal Canadiens, Montreal Wanderers, Ottawa Senators & Toronto (no name - known just as "Arenas" or "Hockey Club.") This "Original Six" crap is from people in the U.S. who know S.F.A. about hockey.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.