my psa is 20 - am I in trouble?

• Lôn

Yes, that's very high...I'm sure your doctor would have told you that....

• ..

Above normal, but not exceptionally high. It increases with age, or less than 48 hours after sexual activity. It does not necessarily mean it is cancerous; approx. 3 out of 4 cases are not. You may be referred for periodic testing, or possibly a biopsy.

Plenty of info on the internet.

PS: I am not Vicki

Source(s): Survivor from the non aggressive form. Treated in 2013.
    • djxjcbbhh4 weeks agoReport

Vicki, I have sent you messages on Whatsapp, WeChat, Messenger, Kakaotalk, Line, Weibo, Vk, AOL Messenger, E-mail, Gmail, Telegram, Instagram, Twitter, SMS, MMS, Campfire, Tinder, Grindr, Blued, Snapchat, Mystic Messenger, Google Plus and Viber but you never replied to any of them.

• yes. you'll probably need painful treatments but you will not die if you are otherwise in good condition. you have Prostate cancer and it is spreading but probably has not moved beyond your Prostate yet. 

ps move your question to a medical section. yahoo put it in the wrong place.

• Donald

If your doctor did not tell you, then you need a different doctor!

Best wishes