Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Nanny Pelosi wetting herself (again) because Trump didn't tell her about Bagdhadi kill. What doesn't she understand the word CONSEQUENCES?

When you act like an irresponsible C-word 24 / 7 towards the President why would you be surprised when he cuts you out of something as important as this operation?

Best Answer

Did she mention to the President that she was going to lead a delegation to Jordan, I wonder?

I don't suppose she slipped over into their northern neighbour and spoke to anyone we might know. Jordan is right next door to Syria. What a coincidence.

Why would she be entitled to know?

Trump actually called Putin before anyone else and the Russians issued a public statement even before US congress of which both Republican and Democrats serve on. Did you forget that?

Then when lying Trump made his public announcement he had the gall to thank Russia and Turkey when they didn't do a darn thing to assist the US. What a filthy rotten traitor Trump is.

That made Putin very angry and he issued a scathing retort to his puppet. Russia called Trump a liar and said that it never happened. They are using it as an excuse to increase the number of Russian troops in that are while Trump wants US troops to remain in Syria to protest a mass murder al-Assads oil fields. What a fu**** mess.

• tigeress
      1 month agoReport

Do I sound as if I live in bubble?  I do live a charmed life it is my positive  energy from putting people before profits.. 

She was probably shaking so bad with anger that her dentures fell out.

The socialist democrats cannot be trusted with national security information.

Most democrats could not get a low security job in the private sector.

• Susie

I guess Trump didn’t give her and the Dems enough time to obstruct, and/or come up with a negative spin.

You mean irresponsible shít and general CÚNT? Agreed!

• -j.

Even Clinton and Nixon continued to work with the opposing party during their impeachments.

If Trump can't even live up to the ethical standard set by THOSE two, that says an awful lot more about him than it does about Pelosi.

• Will B
      1 month agoReport

Nixon was not impeached. He resigned before that could happen. Yes it the process had begun but had not been completed.

Baghdadi was killed in 2017. Trump is just creating a distraction from his failing presidency.

Would you tell your enemies about an upcoming war crime? Wouldn't they alert the UN?