Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationOther - Cars & Transportation · 9 months ago

T or F ---- with the introduction of the new 2020 mid-engine Corvette prices on used front engine Corvettes will likely crash and bottom out?

Dealer in my area already has newer Corvette owners wanting to trade their front engine cars for the 2020 model.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • JetDoc
    Lv 7
    9 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, prices of USED Corvettes will likely drop a bit because of the introduction of the new 2020 model, but not a "crash". The 2020 model won't have the raw power or acceleration of the current high performance models.

• ...Show all comments
    • Trump 2020
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

A Z06 will be out eventually. I'd give it a year or two to find and fix the problems that will pop up, like all new designs.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 8 months ago

no.....mid engine will be a mistake and buyers will avoid them

• Trump 2020
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

Avoid them? no, the 2020 corvettes are already sold out.

• 8 months ago

No. Corvettes will always hold their values.

• 8 months ago

High performance versions are still drawing fairly good prices. Base models are cheaper today, but not at fire sale prices..........so far........I'm in the market for a like new C6, as I prefer the round tail lights.

Source(s): Corvette owner doing research.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 months ago

Most likely false; with the introduction of the mid-engine Corvette, it doesn't mean the front engine models will die. Corvettes will always be an iconic car, and a change such as this one shouldn't have an effect on it too much. If anything it should drive the value up for the car.

• Trump 2020
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

Chevrolet claims the 2020 Vettes are already sold out, so lots of people are trading up, meaning the market will soon be flooded with them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.