what is that squishy piano instrument called?

its like a piano. but the player can also squish it to make noise. it has a nice sound. they play it at the restraunt here. 

5 Answers

  • Anonymous
    9 months ago
    Favorite Answer

    squid on wheels

  • 10 months ago

    That's an accordion. 

  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

    if you strap it to your shoulders and squish both ends together, than probably an accordion.

    if it is on a stand and you squish the back of it, than probably a harmonium.

  • 10 months ago

    i did a google for that. yes thats it. thank you.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 months ago

    I think you are describing an accordion.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.