Arjun asked in Local BusinessesCanadaToronto Β· 1 year ago

I am in Toronto, and I wish to have an abdominal mri done.....can I pay for this service myself? Where can I do this service?

no πŸ¦‹πŸ’œβ€πŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ–€πŸ’œπŸ¦‹ πŸ¦‹πŸ’œβ€πŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ–€πŸ’œπŸ¦‹ πŸ¦‹πŸ’œβ€πŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ–€πŸ’œπŸ¦‹

Your GP or specialist has to give a written referral note to you. Then call any ultrasound/radiology clinic and tell them you have a referral for an MRI. They will book you in. If you do not have an OHIP health card: you will need to pay. ( from a Health Records Manager not being hired because I am white!).

You'd likely have better luck in the US.

• 1 year ago

hospital to meet doctor and ask them

• 1 year ago

In an 18/2 wire there would be an outer white shielding

• 1 year ago

Health care in Canada does not work that way. You cannot "pay extra," and go to the head of the line.Β  Our system is universal, and everyone is treated equally.

1 year ago

Yes toronto is well know for its food and eating it is very good.